Saturday, June 26, 2010

UPDATE!!

Well let's see here I guess I should start off with my weight on Friday's I weigh and since I last checked in here on the 12th I have weighed twice more. On the 18th I weighed 286 and I was so disappointed. And yesterday on the 25th I weighed 284! So I had lost another two pounds I was very pleased of course but I kind of almost expected more because that is still just 1 pound a week. Still I feel better and with only four pounds I can tell a difference both in my appearance and in my health. Only four more pounds to go to finally make it to a total loss of 40 pounds will I make it? I think so if I could ever go to 279 I think it would give me a lot more umph! I haven't been able to go to the gym lately because Nat is home and I have to come straight home to get her but Yesterday she and I spent almost 5 hours there!! I worked harder yesterday than I think I ever have in the 7 years I have been trying to lose weight by going to the gym. My next big fear is this fall I start college to finish my teaching degree which I really want to do. How on earth will I work 65 to 75 hours a week, go to school full time and exercise 4 to 5 days a week!! I don't know how, but I know I have to do all these things for my life to be what I want it to be. I also am in the process of writing all these blogs and two books. I am certainly making up for all these years I have wasted feeling sorry for myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment