Saturday, July 3, 2010

Great week!

O.K. with Nat home I haven't been able to go to the gym everyday , but last week I worked out for 4 hours on Friday! I burned 1000 calories on the elliptical and a bunch of different strength training exercises. My clothes were soaked with sweat (which is what it takes for me to lose weight). Well it certainly helped because this week I lost 4 pounds!!!! Now dum da da dum I weigh 280!!!! I finally lost a full 40 pounds!! However the real scary part is that in the last 7 years I have never been able to break that horrible number. I feel like this time though I will do it!! This is the best weight I have had since 1996/1997. I weighed in at around 250 when I got married and with in a year I was 300 and I had been ever since!! It was obviously depression to gain 50 pounds in less than a year!! Sometimes it's not what your eating so much as what is eating you.

No comments:

Post a Comment