Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday's weigh In

Well as you may already know today is my big weigh in day. I am happy to report that I did lose 1 pound this week to arrive at 283. Of course, over all I am very dissapointed because just 4 weeks ago I was 281, and somehow all my had work was beginning to back fire. This happens to me every year. Every year I get down to the low 280's and hit a plateau that I can never seem to break. Then I always quit and give up. My gym routine is way down and I bought fatty foods at the grocery this week, and to beat it all I have to take a guy I take care of at work to Gatlinburg who loves to eat out and never gets to so of course I have to treat him to a-lot of great food so next week isn't looking good. I had also hoped to be down to 275 by the end of the month and it is not looking good. Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment