Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Introduction

O.K. most of y'all already know me, but what you may not know is I am obese, and not just obese but, morbidly obese. Since last year I have been on a journey trying to lose weight, actually my journey began in 2003, when I originally started. This was shortly after my separation from my wife, and when I first found out I had hit 300 pounds. Because of the Biggest Loser show I decided I needed to make a start. Now every year since then I start trying again, and the same thing always happened. I would lose 20 pounds get down to 280 get frustrated at my plateau and quit, until last year. You see in 2008 I tried again in court to get my daughter and again I failed, and this put me in such a depression that I got up to 320. Well last year I lost 40 pounds and the same thing happened I got down to 280 and quit. Now this year I went back up to 296 and I got down to 280 hit the same road block again and now I have slacked off again. I just can't seem to break 280. Friday are my weigh days and I will keep you posted. Last Friday I had gained 3 more pounds to be back to 285. This week isn't looking goodeither, but with me you can never tell. There is lots more to com so keep clicked in!

No comments:

Post a Comment